Welcome! My name is Mike Ross. I am a real person who lives in Spring Hill, TN with my wife Lynde and our 4 children. I love programming and helping others build amazing things. I have been programming and consulting for more than fourteen years and still get excited about it! If you are looking for a local, hard working, dedicated, and talented resource to help you with your programming/technology needs, you should contact me to see how I can help. I take great pride in my work and write excellent, maintainable code. My rates are competitive and I can be flexible for non-profit engagements.
I am an excellent communicator and have a knack for making stakeholders feel comfortable throughout the entire development process. You will not have to learn Klingon to effectively communicate with me and my team. I believe in making myself highly available to my clients and may be considered a little extreme when it comes to communication.
You should consider my consulting services if you need Salesforce.com Development, Administration, or Custumization, custom software (web applications, mobile applications, desktop applications, services, or system integration), database design, data warehousing, data conversions, system upgrades or to complete a project that another team was unable to complete.
I work with clients all over the country and have successfully done so for more than fourteen years.
I look forward to speaking with you about how we can help meet your software, architecture, consulting and development needs. Please feel free to call me at 512-299-8114 or send me a message by clicking here or the Contact Us link above.
Payment Processing Software
This sample application demonstrates dashboards with live data feeds along with charts, and reporting.
Utilizing: C#, ASP/NET, MVC, jQuery, AJAX, and SQL Server
Custom Dashboard Development
Utilize your existing infrastructure and data to build custom dashboards that give visibility to critical data.
Web Application Development
A Web Application is an application that is accessible via a web browser either over the web or on the local intranet. Web Applications are easy to update and maintain because there is no need to distribute executable files to the client machines that need access to the software. Any computer with an internet browser and a connection can access the web application at any time.
- Web Applications do not require complex "roll out" procedures to deploy in large organizations. Simply update the web application on the server and the new version is live.
- Since Web Applications run in the browser there is nothing to install and there is no storage space needed.
- Web Applications are platform Independent. The same application will run on a Windows, Mac, or Linux OS through the web browser.
Click to learn more about Web Application Development
Mobile App Development
A Mobile App is a software application designed to run on smart phones (iPhone, Android, Windows, etc), tablet computers (IPAD, Windows, Android devices) and other mobile devices.
- Mobile Apps enable Push Notifications. You have direct access to the user of the device when your app is installed.
- Your logo is visible on the users phone. This is good for branding and marketing.
- Ability to communicate with your App/System from virtually anywhere.
Click to learn more about Mobile App Development
Desktop Application Development
A Desktop Application is installed on your local machine. It does not require an internet connect to run. Microsoft Word and Quickbooks would be examples of Desktop applications.
- Very fast and rich user interfaces.
- These apps are very secure since they run only on your local machine.
- These applications are more powerful for tasks that need to operate on a local machine. A web application cannot interact with the operating system of a client machine.
Click to learn more about Desktop Application Development